What is your comfort object?

this forum is here to discuss Autism and Asperger's syndrome and the different ways of coping with their social and neurocognitive effects.
alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Re: What is your comfort object?

Postby alin0s » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm

squishywheelnerd wrote:My comfort object right now is to be covered up under my weighted blanket. If I don't have my weighted blanket, I like to be covered up with a sheet, a thermal blanket, a comforter, and then my wool blankie (not weighted) which I call my wooby.

and i quote you mentioned a harness and seat belt coming soon on your wheelchair which shall be comfort objects :lolfloor:
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

makuranososhi
Site Admin
Disabilities: ASD - Asperger's Syndrome (comorbids; insomnia, severe depression, loose joints, environmental sensitivities, GI issues)

Postby makuranososhi » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:50 am

Lately, my Tilley hat.
M.

He thrusts his fists against the posts, but still insists he sees the ghosts.
From my heart and from my hand, why can't people understand my intentions?
Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.
http://autisocial.freeforums.org

Titan's Fiancée
Site Admin
Disabilities: CLASSIC AUTISM(HIGH FUNCTION)/SEVERE ASHTMA. I also have several other problems like sensory issues and learning disability I also have a diagnosis of Borderline personality disorder

Postby Titan's Fiancée » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Again my Titan piccies are my comforters I could NOT sleep or exist with out them. Also I love to carry around my pet parrot Ozzy a congo african grey he comfots me too. But my Titan piccies are my best comforter I have a cardboard one which I snuggle with and a vinyl one which I snuggle onto when in bed you can defintly se the wear and tear on him. I will post photos when I can remember how to do it. Alin could you help me remember how to post photos or I will give a link to my facebook photos of them when I put them up.
MY ONE AND ONLY LOVER TITAN THE ROBOT

MechatronicEntity
Disabilities: Sensory Processing Disorder
Asperger's Syndrome
RA (I guess this is considered a disability)
OCD (What's so bad about this?)

Postby MechatronicEntity » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Here is one of mine: Heinrich (my AK, well MAK90 to be exact).
D-mn, those nails need trimmed. Starting to look like a lass.

Return to “Autism and Aspergers Syndrome”