GF help

Finding love and dates is hard with disabilities, this forum can be used to find help in discussing relationships and romance.
RCM

Re: GF help

Postby RCM » Mon May 19, 2008 7:04 pm

alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:It's VERY easy to tell, because she can't use one of her hands, and she can't walk.

No no no.. I am not talking about the CP its self... I am talking about their hotness and caring niceness..

Let's see, she was indeed very pretty! :mrgreen: since she doesn't want me to put a picture of her up online, I'll PM you one.

I don't know why. But for some reason people with CP tend to attract me.

I'm the same way for some reason... :P

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Mon May 19, 2008 7:07 pm

RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:It's VERY easy to tell, because she can't use one of her hands, and she can't walk.

No no no.. I am not talking about the CP its self... I am talking about their hotness and caring niceness..

Let's see, she was indeed very pretty! :mrgreen: since she doesn't want me to put a picture of her up online, I'll PM you one.

Interesting. Very very interesting. Do you have any reason?
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

RCM

Postby RCM » Mon May 19, 2008 7:10 pm

alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:

One reason, normal people scare me! except my family, which are really nice, and supported me throughout my life. :)

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Mon May 19, 2008 7:14 pm

RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:

One reason, normal people scare me! except my family, which are really nice, and supported me throughout my life. :)

I only like disabled people too. Normal people I am EXTREMELY selective and NONE of my friends are normal unless they are adults and are business friends.

I love people with CP though, almost all people with CP get along with me. Not as much with aspergers and autism, most do, but a larger number than CP' do not make it with me. I just had to block someone for being too sucked into their religion (not naming the religion) and repeatedly arguing about my swearing habit. All I said is sh#t, and sh#t is an accepted word, its in the dictionary for crying out loud.

RCM

Postby RCM » Mon May 19, 2008 7:16 pm

alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:

I only like disabled people too. Normal people I am EXTREMELY selective and NONE of my friends are normal unless they are adults and are business friends.

I love people with CP though, almost all people with CP get along with me. Not as much with aspergers and autism, most do, but a larger number than CP' do not make it with me. I just had to block someone for being too sucked into their religion (not naming the religion) and repeatedly arguing about my swearing habit. All I said is sh*t, and sh*t is an accepted word, its in the dictionary for crying out loud.

I can tolerate swearing, just don't expect me to do it much, as for you swear all you want :lolfloor:

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Mon May 19, 2008 7:23 pm

RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:

I love people with CP though, almost all people with CP get along with me. Not as much with aspergers and autism, most do, but a larger number than CP' do not make it with me. I just had to block someone for being too sucked into their religion (not naming the religion) and repeatedly arguing about my swearing habit. All I said is sh*t, and sh*t is an accepted word, its in the dictionary for crying out loud.

I can tolerate swearing, just don't expect me to do it much, as for you swear all you want :lolfloor:

I don't do it excessively. I only do it when I am mad or annoyed. And also I do it when I am with certain friends since they don't give a damn about it. But I extremely rarely use the F word. Usually I just use sh#t, damn, and a few other milder ones.

RCM

Postby RCM » Mon May 19, 2008 7:28 pm

That's good, I rarely do it at all, anyway, I'm currently NOT looking for a GF too much trouble if you ask me!

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Mon May 19, 2008 7:29 pm

RCM wrote:That's good, I rarely do it at all, anyway, I'm currently NOT looking for a GF too much trouble if you ask me!

I am kinda looking. I miss my old one. I need one for support and love. Very importantly physical affection in the form of lots of tight hugs and kisses. I need lots of those. I just don't feel right without.

P.S wheres my PM with the picture

RCM

Postby RCM » Mon May 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Woopsie, for some reason it didn't send, it should be there now.

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Mon May 19, 2008 7:39 pm

RCM wrote:Woopsie, for some reason it didn't send, it should be there now.

I want my old girlfriend back :(

RCM

Postby RCM » Mon May 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Me too, but I fear she might do it again, plus her parents think I'm the meanest person in the world, I was the nicest person she had ever dated, but I got taken advantage of to many times!

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 pm

RCM wrote:Me too, but I fear she might do it again, plus her parents think I'm the meanest person in the world, I was the nicest person she had ever dated, but I got taken advantage of to many times!

It was her parents who cut me off. She didn't want to. She is a prisoner there :(

RCM

Postby RCM » Mon May 19, 2008 7:48 pm

You should go bug her parents to let you have her back...:D

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Mon May 19, 2008 7:58 pm

RCM wrote:You should go bug her parents to let you have her back...:D

Tried that. Its been under a year, I lost her June 14th of last year, I remember that date so vividly since it put me into a chain of 10 grand mal seizures. Maybe I will try beginning of next year. Maybe they will have forgotten by then. :?:

RCM

Postby RCM » Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 pm

alin0s wrote:
RCM wrote:You should go bug her parents to let you have her back...:D

Tried that. Its been under a year, I lost her June 14th of last year, I remember that date so vividly since it put me into a chain of 10 grand mal seizures. Maybe I will try beginning of next year. Maybe they will have forgotten by then. :?:

Wow, so it would seem your seizures are caused by stress... :?

Return to “Love and Dating”