have you ever...

Finding love and dates is hard with disabilities, this forum can be used to find help in discussing relationships and romance.
RCM

have you ever...

Postby RCM » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:05 pm

have you ever fallen in love with just one person, and then had to leave her because of a move? I have and I didn't like it! I really miss her!!

I'm just happy I found someone else! I'm still with her too!

So has anyone else ever have that happen?

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Re: have you ever...

Postby alin0s » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:10 pm

I have not been moved once in my life. Ever! I do not plan on moving soon until I want to move!
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

Jaysonlee4

Postby Jaysonlee4 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:44 am

I've moved alot in my life. Alot more than I ever wanted to. And yes, I have had to move away from someone I really liked alot. Did get lucky though. Married at 19 and am still married. She is NT but she seems to understand me and love me anyway.

Candice

Postby Candice » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:11 am

Yes i have especailly one bf i really loved and he died when he was 21 and a other time when i was 15 i was with a 29 year old and i did think i loved him. He said that if i didnt come back he wouldnt have nothing to do with me so i came back knocked on his window cause he was living with his mum but i noticed him and his sister where doin or on alot of drugs and so was i kind of anyway i slept there the night and i thought i dont really like him that much at all. I didnt bother seeing him again and went my own and got a other bf that was too possessive and wouldnt or didnt like me going out anywhere, that is a other story.
I have a guy that is really interested atm he lives overstates but he wants me over there with him and i said why dont you visit here first and he is.

NotSoAmazngGrace
Disabilities: I have mental disabilities, need further diagnoses, but
am thinking autism spectrum disorder. I have bipolar or
borderline personality disorder, ocd, ptsd, paranoia,
general anxiety disorder, self-injurious behavior,
suicidal ideation, attention defecit disorder, dyscalculia,
and sensory integration disorder. Medical issues: I have
rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, tmj, pcos, acid reflux,
and tendonitis? possibly carpal tunnel? Chronic muscle
spasms - upper and lower back.

Postby NotSoAmazngGrace » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:14 pm

I have. Twice. It is horrible. Thankfully I have someone new ;) and I am happier than I have been in ages. (Still have lots of bad mood swings though.)
'When's lunch?' 'I'm bored!' 'Are we there yet?' 'Mommm, I'm out of books! What again?'

Return to “Love and Dating”