Banned from my own forum!

For non-disability related random discussion. Talk about anything and everything not covered in the other forums here. From cars and T.Vs and MP3's, to carrots and broccoli!

Is this indeed funny?

LMAO!!!
58%
YES BUT NOT LMAO MATERIAL
5%
HEH NOT SO FUNNY
16%
NOT FUNNY AT ALL
21%

Total votes: 19

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Banned from my own forum!

Postby alin0s » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:58 am

Luckily doordoctor was on AIM just now and unbanned me when I told her the story. Time to go cancel the tech support request.
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

SidTheLoveRat
Disabilities: Aspergers
Location: Out in the evenings, with me two best rat mates. :O)

Postby SidTheLoveRat » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 am

I think that it's good, that you were able to get out of that mess.
Sid :O)

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:36 pm

SidTheLoveRat wrote:I think that it's good, that you were able to get out of that mess.

This is why, when you have a forum.

ALWAYS HAVE A FEW OTHER ADMINS!

They take load off you when you cant handle it. And they can unban you when you are up late at night messing with the admin console!

eScential
Disabilities: Asperger's Autism

Postby eScential » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:00 am

not funny til later

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:40 am

eScential wrote:not funny til later

No, it is not funny till after the fact. During the ban it is actually quite annoying that I couldn't get to the board while people were making posts and such.

batista.90
Disabilities: Asperger,autism,(f98.8)

Postby batista.90 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:12 am

this made me laugth for whole skoolday...(yes i got boring) others though i was getting meltdown or such :lol:
im aspie yay!:P

angelgirl1234
Disabilities: Aspergers syndrome

Re: Banned from my own forum!

Postby angelgirl1234 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:28 pm

hahahha funny

Sartresue
Disabilities: CAPD, Dyspraxia, AS

Postby Sartresue » Sat May 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Autoban topic

I suppose this should not become common knowledge, or Alex might be embarrassed.

Tell eddiedog8! :flush:

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sat May 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Sartresue wrote:Autoban topic

I suppose this should not become common knowledge, or Alex might be embarrassed.

Tell eddiedog8! :flush:

What, he banned himself from his own forum? And Alex did too? Must be an autie tradition to ban yourself from your forum. :D

RCM

Postby RCM » Sat May 24, 2008 6:53 pm

I've done this myself too on accident! lol

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sat May 24, 2008 6:56 pm

RCM wrote:I've done this myself too on accident! lol

I did it because I was bored and messing with the admin control panel.

RCM

Postby RCM » Sat May 24, 2008 7:05 pm

I did it too, when I was changing some settings, had to re do the WHOLE THING!

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sat May 24, 2008 7:06 pm

RCM wrote:I did it too, when I was changing some settings, had to re do the WHOLE THING!

That sucks. At least I had other admins.

RCM

Postby RCM » Sat May 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Yeah, I'm blaming myself for disabling the ban function for moderators somehow! Trust me I don't know HOW I did it!

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sat May 24, 2008 7:24 pm

RCM wrote:Yeah, I'm blaming myself for disabling the ban function for moderators somehow! Trust me I don't know HOW I did it!

You should make me an mod on your forum. I could fix everything.

Return to “Random Discussion”