iPhone 4G is it worth getting?

For non-disability related random discussion. Talk about anything and everything not covered in the other forums here. From cars and T.Vs and MP3's, to carrots and broccoli!
superboyian
Disabilities: High-Functioning Autism and Might have Dyscalculia

iPhone 4G is it worth getting?

Postby superboyian » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Is the iPhone 4G worth getting, after all, it is pretty much the no.1 smartphone I can think of.
It's got a HD retina display, high resolution, 5megapixel camera front and back.
It has awesome apps and literally billions of apps for just about anything.

Bad side to it, is the signal drop thing, that's the unfortunate about thing about it and the fix is that bumper thing just for the iPhone 4G, but then again most mobile phones have a weak spot.

What are your views on it?

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Re: iPhone 4G is it worth getting?

Postby alin0s » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:41 pm

its too expensive. runs on the worst network of all of them. go for a verizon blackberry. i threw my iPhone for a blackberry and i was so happy i did.
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

Return to “Random Discussion”