Imagine if............

For non-disability related random discussion. Talk about anything and everything not covered in the other forums here. From cars and T.Vs and MP3's, to carrots and broccoli!
spongy
Disabilities: A teacher at my school sugested I had as when I was 6 but I wasnt diagnosed until I was 17, I have no idea why my parents decided to wait 11 years and I doubt its something they would like to talk about.

When I was diagnosed with as a second psychiatrist mentioned the posibility of having PDD-NOS

Re: Imagine if............

Postby spongy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:40 pm

The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome by Tony Attwood(Ive learnt a lot from that book and Im only halfway through it).

Imagine you had to create a political party what would your campaign message be?
Cam: You've been here all night?
Brennan: Is it morning?
Cam: Yes.
Brennan: I've been here all night.

CelticRose
Disabilities: rheumatoid arthritis

Postby CelticRose » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:29 am

Peace & love. [/Ringo Starr]

Imagine if you could meet any musician, alive or dead. Who would it be?
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

Be yourself no matter what they say. - Sting

My blog: http://rainbowpincushion.blogspot.com/

spongy
Disabilities: A teacher at my school sugested I had as when I was 6 but I wasnt diagnosed until I was 17, I have no idea why my parents decided to wait 11 years and I doubt its something they would like to talk about.

When I was diagnosed with as a second psychiatrist mentioned the posibility of having PDD-NOS

Postby spongy » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 am

I have had a huge obsession on billie joe armstrong since I first heard Green Day on the radio so I guess that answers your question.

Imagine you had one wish what would you ask for?

CelticRose

Postby CelticRose » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 pm

An infinite number of wishes. :mrgreen:

Imagine if you were a Beatle. Which one would you be?
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:31 pm

the egyptian one... whatever that one is called... scarab?

imagine if you could get any computer on earth for 0 dollars (only ONE computer. supercomputers of more than 1 computer dont count!!! so NO you cant have the CRAY ROADRUNNER)
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

CelticRose

Postby CelticRose » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Hmmm...I'm not that into computers so I don't really have a dream computer. I'd probably either get a backup laptop, a Macbook so I could learn Mac's OS, an iPad, or wait for another tablet to come out (one that actually runs Flash :roll: ).

Imagine if you could have one piece of science fiction technology now. Which would it be?

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 pm

CelticRose wrote:Hmmm...I'm not that into computers so I don't really have a dream computer. I'd probably either get a backup laptop, a Macbook so I could learn Mac's OS, an iPad, or wait for another tablet to come out (one that actually runs Flash :roll: ).

Imagine if you could have one piece of science fiction technology now. Which would it be?

iPad runs flash with the aid of Frash which is an app for it.

Teleporter

What if you could have an iPad with flash would you get it?

CelticRose

Postby CelticRose » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:22 pm

No. It's too expensive. I can get a laptop for that price.

Do you want an iPad?

spongy

Postby spongy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:58 am

I would like to have an ipad, however as you mentioned by that prize you can get a pretty decent laptop that will probably have far more use than an ipad.

Imagine you could meet any historical figure you wanted alive or dead. Who would it be?(Sorry for the similarity with a previous question by CR but I was unable to find a better question).

CelticRose

Postby CelticRose » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:59 pm

Jesus.

Imagine if you could have any talent you wanted. What would it be?

spongy

Postby spongy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 am

Something similar to a savant´s memory.

If you had to write a book what would it be about?.

CelticRose

Postby CelticRose » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Probably a science fiction novel.

Imagine if you could play any musical instrument like a virtuoso. Which one would you choose? Or would you choose to sing?

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:29 am

synth... KORG OASYS to be exact.

imagine if you could break into any bank (not the federal reserve) and get away which one would you break into and take everything (That includes safe deposit boxes... i mean /everything/ furniture included. i mean load a semi truck or two or three or four or five or six with the whole bank)

CelticRose

Postby CelticRose » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:20 pm

None. I don't steal.

Imagine if you could marry any celebrity. Who would it be?

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 pm

get ready for it

(long silence here)
:D :D BETH DITTO!!! SNUGGLEH AND SPANDEXXY!!!

imagine if you had $1 million dollars. what would you live in?

Return to “Random Discussion”