Long, long time no post !!!!!

For non-disability related random discussion. Talk about anything and everything not covered in the other forums here. From cars and T.Vs and MP3's, to carrots and broccoli!
Sartresue
Disabilities: CAPD, Dyspraxia, AS

Long, long time no post !!!!!

Postby Sartresue » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 am

Dear Strapples topic

You know I am not a chatty person. I am more of a "contributor to a topic" sort of poster.

Your form of torture is a hoot! You know I am not a huggy type!! But I do use the huggy emoticon, because it is cute.:huggles:

Since I have last been here I have gone through many changes, but for the most part things have settled. It is easier to post at WP because I do not engage in chat. I just post and go on to the next topic. I am not as social as many here.

I can also be very strongly obsessive, and many people find this annoying. I have no desire to argue in this way, as I would rather discuss an issue, not the way it is presented. Logic/structure is my format. Most know I am not emo, so appealing to that will not work with me.

But I should have dropped in to see how everyone is. The contributors here are a nice bunch. I also enjoy them at other forums like WP.

I will take a look and contribute what I can. There have been changes here and I am eager to take a look.

Thank you for PMing me. Happy (belated) New Year.

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Re: Long, long time no post !!!!!

Postby alin0s » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm

LOL

I thought you would like, my form of torture!

Well, you should start posting some topics here!

We are not all that "social" there are a lot of topics here to!

I'm also very strongly obsessive, and if anyone does not like it, they can take a rake, and shove it up where the Sun does not shine!

You should, come here at least once a month or more! Just so that we know you are okay and well!
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

pakrat
Disabilities: Asperger's Syndrome, Dysthymia, Avoidant Personality.

Postby pakrat » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 am

Unfortunately, my obsessiveness with some topics has caused some grief on a couple of other forums but this one is different and it's almost impossible to get into trouble here (which is great I think).

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:09 am

pakrat wrote:Unfortunately, my obsessiveness with some topics has caused some grief on a couple of other forums but this one is different and it's almost impossible to get into trouble here (which is great I think).

On this forum we understand obsessions. Unlike other forums who state they understand obsessions they don't.

Sartresue

Postby Sartresue » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Not so long this time topic

Just remembered to call back and see how Alin0s is doing.

Getting a bit spammy at you know where! :mrgreen:

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:12 pm

hehehe

Sartresue

Postby Sartresue » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Post it here topic

I almost forgot about this :wall: thread, too!!

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Sartresue wrote:Post it here topic

I almost forgot about this :wall: thread, too!!

:sjacket: For you...

Return to “Random Discussion”