The Art/Pictures/Photoshop Thread

For non-disability related random discussion. Talk about anything and everything not covered in the other forums here. From cars and T.Vs and MP3's, to carrots and broccoli!
alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

The Art/Pictures/Photoshop Thread

Postby alin0s » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:53 am

Put up a picture you want photoshopped... And tell what you want done to it, and one of the photoshoppers on this forum will spit back a completed product photo at you!

I will also post random photoshoppings that I have done that no one has requested in this thread, other photoshoppers are free to do so too.

EDIT

Some users have asked me if it is acceptable to post pictures they made in other programs or just photographed that is definitely gladly allowed in this thread!
Last edited by alin0s on Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:56 pm

Alright heres that thing of the photoshops i was gonna post...

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:56 pm

Yay! I cranked out another little photoshopping today. This one involving Motion Concept's lateral tilt system!

nicky
Disabilities: Aspergers, OCD, Diabetes, Asthma, ankle/leg problems

Postby nicky » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:26 pm

my very first drawing done with my new tablet.. :boogie:

done in shii painter doodle on the HTDA oekaki board. :D

somehow.. i think i look kinda like Hermione in this.. :eek: how'd that happen?? i donno.. maybe i'm just imagining it.

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:59 pm

nicky wrote:my very first drawing done with my new tablet.. :boogie:

done in shii painter doodle on the HTDA oekaki board. :D

somehow.. i think i look kinda like Hermione in this.. :eek: how'd that happen?? i donno.. maybe i'm just imagining it.

man girl, thats a beautiful drawing, though your face looks soo much cuter in your avatar :D

nicky

Postby nicky » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:31 pm

alin0s wrote:
man girl, thats a beautiful drawing, though your face looks soo much cuter in your avatar :D

*blush* hehe.. :D

yaaay.. the boogie emote!! :boogie:

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:33 pm

nicky wrote:
alin0s wrote:

Funny thing is your cheeks are slightly blushed in your avatar. Maybe someone called you cute in that picture, oh wait your looking at your laptop screen in that picture with my IM on it.

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: nothing like a good :boogie:

nicky

Postby nicky » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:15 pm

alin0s wrote:
nicky wrote:
alin0s wrote:

Funny thing is your cheeks are slightly blushed in your avatar. Maybe someone called you cute in that picture, oh wait your looking at your laptop screen in that picture with my IM on it.

my cheeks are always like that.. lol. umm... suuuure.. that's exactly what it was.. :lol: i didn't take it alone in my room before i ever met you at all... :roll: when i blush for real, my cheeks go almost red. lol.

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:25 pm

nicky wrote:
alin0s wrote:
nicky wrote:
alin0s wrote:

my cheeks are always like that.. lol. umm... suuuure.. that's exactly what it was.. :lol: i didn't take it alone in my room before i ever met you at all... :roll: when i blush for real, my cheeks go almost red. lol.

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

I love rosy cheeked girls, I miss my girlfriend; she was always rosy. My laptop lives in my bed with me, and will be mounted on my powerchair when I get that because it is augmentative alternative communication technology to take place of my writing. And we are going to get me a cellular internet card. Yay! :boogie:

:huggles: for Nicky!

nicky

Postby nicky » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 pm

alin0s wrote:
I love rosy cheeked girls, I miss my girlfriend; she was always rosy. My laptop lives in my bed with me, and will be mounted on my powerchair when I get that because it is augmentative alternative communication technology to take place of my writing. And we are going to get me a cellular internet card. Yay! :boogie:

that's awesome!! :D

:huggles:

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:02 pm

nicky wrote:
alin0s wrote:

:huggles: is a good emoticon i got off http://deviantart.com

nicky

Postby nicky » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:42 am

alin0s wrote:
nicky wrote:
alin0s wrote:

yeah, i recognized it. :D :huggles:

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:35 pm

nicky wrote:
alin0s wrote:
nicky wrote:
alin0s wrote:

yeah, i recognized it. :D :huggles:

:lol: I keep taking emoticons from http://deviantart.com :lol: I just got :eww: from there!

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:16 am

I made a little image for my blog in photoshop... here it is! Just scroll down a little bit.

Missing

Airbrush
Disabilities: Aspergers

Postby Airbrush » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:53 pm

Alright, decided to post a WIP (Work In Progress) I got now, it's a portrait of Jennifer Love Hewitt, I'm going for a realistic style on it.
This is my first version, but I got some comments on a art forum that it wasn't that good, and with alot of errors.

And now, my current wip, the second go at her. Wich is ALOT better at an anatomicly point of veiw.

Still pretty rough and unfinished, nothing has any detail on it or nothing, trying to nail the proportions and stuff. (The refferance image on the right)
Will keep posting my progress as I come along with it!

Return to “Random Discussion”