I am hungry

For non-disability related random discussion. Talk about anything and everything not covered in the other forums here. From cars and T.Vs and MP3's, to carrots and broccoli!
Candice

I am hungry

Postby Candice » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 am

Ever since my son has left and I don't receive family payment. I have been finding I don't have much left over to buy food because when he was with me thats where all the money went on groceries. I still get groceries but not much or so often and alot of the time my cupboards are bare.
I went to Child and Family services and said my son is staying over this week can I have a food order but they found out that he wasnt staying and wouldnt give me one. Also they said I wasnt with the child protection department and they are the only one that can give them out. Years ago when I was with them they use to give me a food voucher whenever I asked.
I am not starving it is just inconvient. Like I need to atleast have apples or oranges. I feel sad with out oranges.

Botti
Disabilities: Deaf/Low Vision (blind) and Autistic

Re: I am hungry

Postby Botti » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Is the money going on alcohol? It seems to me you need to be put under supervised living, they would help you manage your money.

Food should be a priority over alcohol.
Deaf Autistic

Candice

Postby Candice » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 am

I agree. I need food but I know my body does not need no more alchohol. If I am going to stop; It's better sooner rather than later. I have been thinking about this more seriously now because at first my drinking didnt have a pattern. I would just have a couple of beers.

Ive had serious drinking problems other times in my life and your body can only take so much.
I can't continue to drink like that anymore and I don't want to. No way, I can't stand other alchoholics or the ones that dont stop in time because they keep joking to themselves it's ok, that is pathetic.

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 am

I agree with Botti, supervised living sounds like your only option.
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

Candice

Postby Candice » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:13 am

Supervised living isnt an option. I am needing to move to where son's school is because he is happy there and then her come back and live with me and ASAP
and I can stop drinking. I have done it many times before. I can do anything I set my mind to.
Thank you for your advice anyway.

Sartresue
Disabilities: CAPD, Dyspraxia, AS

Postby Sartresue » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Where is Candice now? topic

I visited C's topic because I was curious about the kind of hunger Candice is experiencing.

This seems a little more complicated than at first glance. :huh: If this member is reading, and it has been a while since the last post, I hope your problem has been resolved, to say the least.

Return to “Random Discussion”