The following activities are unacceptable on DisabledPlanet:
1. Posting offensive or illegal language, comments, video, or images.
Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; and discussion of excretory function (outside of reasonable limits). Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.
2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.
3. Other inappropriate content and behavior prohibited on DisabledPlanet:
This includes copyrighted material, serial codes, and posts made to promote a website, group or product, particularly if made repeatedly and without other participation in the DP community (spamming). This also includes discussion of locked topics, discussion of banned members and why they were banned and anything else that purposely causes conflict with other members.
* Please don't post duplicate threads.
* Don't spam the forums with affiliate links
* Reposting a locked or deleted posts or threads is against the rules. (unless an admin authorizes you)
* Personal attacks against people or other sites are not permitted. If you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it somewhere other than our forum.
* Ensure that links and pictures in posts fit the page format.
* Posts which disrupt the page format may be edited or deleted by the Moderators.
* Mentioning your own site is only permitted once you've contributed useful content to the forums.
* Owners of DisabledPlanet reserve the right to delete, edit, move, or lock any thread for any reason.
* Politics, Philosophy, Religion topics found in other areas will be moved to the Politics, Philosophy, Religion board immediately unless they are in the News and Current Events area in which they will remain for one week after their post date.
* Do not "threadjack" (change topic of a thread abruptly) If you are found to be threadjacking by an administrator your post may be removed, repeat offenders may be suspended or banned. This rule requires two administrator consensus to be enforced.
* Baiting (attempting to instigate a fight, or offense, in another member) will result in suspension and or ban. This rule requires two administrator consensus to be enforced.
* "Bashing" Or demoting another website, keep it in The Vault which is members only. Found outside of The Vault it gets deleted. Fair enough.
Signatures, Avatars, and custom ranks.
* To use a signature, we ask that you place the signature text in the signature form on your user profile. Including signatures in the actual text of your posts is not permitted. DisabledPlanet moderators may edit any post that contains a signature in the text of the post.
* Please keep to the rules for avatar size, which can be found at the bottom of your Profile page.
* To get a custom rank you must go to http://www.alinssite.info/Alin/Donate.html and donate more than $5 USD and E-Mail me your forum username and rank you want.
* Signatures may contain SMALL pictures ONLY. (unless authorized by ADMIN)a
* Do not create multiple topics in a short amount of time.
* Do not create multiple similarly themed topics; please combine them into one topic.
* Cross posting is allowed within reason.
* Please do not create pointless threads. These may be locked or deleted.
* Do not post just to post. Your post count can be reset if administrators feel you're doing this.
* Your posts may be deleted if they break any of the above rules about spamming.
Terms of Service
* Members must read the terms of service. Members who violate the terms of service may be banned or warned depending upon the severity of the violation. By using the forums, you are agreeing to the terms of service.
* Each user of DisabledPlanet is only permitted to hold one user account unless given permission by the owner's of DisabledPlanet
* Impersonating someone is not permitted.
* Within the first 24 hours of membership a user may request a username change for ANY reason. Any time thereafter there must be a special extenuating situation for me to change it.
* All users are required to complete their profile to the fullest extent possible.
* All users MUST make their first post in the Getting to know each other area.
* All users MUST activate their account AND complete their profile AND post in the Getting to know each other area within 1 month of registration.
*All censure's below MUST be followed, users found not following them will have their posts forcibly edited and or deleted and will be notified of this action immediately. Users who repeatedly violate the Censure's rule may face suspension and or ban
EncyclopediaDramatica.com (ED) is under FULL and PERMANENT censure. ANY link to ED or any site owned by it will be DELETED immediately. Any mention of the full Encyclopedia Dramatica name will be edited down to the ED codename for search engine safety to prevent "cross matching" posts mentioning ED are at HIGH risk of deletion if their content does not prove to be worthy of retention.
Uncyclopedia.com is under PARTIAL and TEMPORARY censure to be withdrawn as the administration see's fit. ANY link to Uncyclopedia.com or any site owned by it will be subject to verification and possible removal if it violates any of the above ToS. To be safe when posting a Uncyclopedia link, read the entire ToS above, does the link conform to it? If so you are probably safe. Mentioning the full name of Uncyclopedia is allowed without restrictions.
For non-disability related random discussion. Talk about anything and everything not covered in the other forums here. From cars and T.Vs and MP3's, to carrots and broccoli!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:13 am
- Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities
- Location: Illinois, USA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest