Which caused you more problems.

this forum is here to discuss Autism and Asperger's syndrome and the different ways of coping with their social and neurocognitive effects.

Which causes you more problems?

Your Autism
No votes
Non-Empathetic NTs
100%

Total votes: 9

Philosopherboi
Disabilities: Scoliosis, Dystonia, Autism

Which caused you more problems.

Postby Philosopherboi » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:33 am

For me NTs who refuse to try to understand me and show empathy cause me more problems than my asperger's syndrome.

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Re: Which caused you more problems.

Postby alin0s » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:24 pm

For me NTs who refuse to try to understand me and show empathy cause me more problems than my asperger's syndrome. Ditto with that, and also the fact that there are so many who want to cure everyone.
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

CelticRose
Disabilities: rheumatoid arthritis

Postby CelticRose » Sun May 24, 2009 4:38 am

Definitely non-empathetic NTs.

If we're the ones that are not supposed to have empathy, then why is it that NTs have so much trouble understanding how we feel??

I try hard to understand NTs, but most of them don't even seem to be willing to meet me halfway.
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

Be yourself no matter what they say. - Sting

My blog: http://rainbowpincushion.blogspot.com/

RCM

Postby RCM » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

NT people that don't even TRY to understand me cause me problems! MOST of the people at high school didn't understand me well at all! there were a few that TRIED too and did well.

Return to “Autism and Aspergers Syndrome”