Do you have a certian fav stim toy?

This forum is here to discuss sensory integration disorder and different ways of coping with it.
alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Re: Do you have a certian fav stim toy?

Postby alin0s » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 am

Maybe for SIZE COMPARISON....

That image has been seen by Illinois HFS Holy f#cking sh#t department.

And will be forwarded to Human and Family Services in your locality so they can forward it to their respective Holy f#cking sh#t department. 8O
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

MechatronicEntity
Disabilities: Sensory Processing Disorder
Asperger's Syndrome
RA (I guess this is considered a disability)
OCD (What's so bad about this?)

Postby MechatronicEntity » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 am

alin0s wrote:Maybe for SIZE COMPARISON....

And will be forwarded to Human and Family Services in your locality so they can forward it to their respective Holy f#cking sh#t department. 8O

:lolfloor: I didn't realize it would automatically display the mammoth-sized version of the picture. For me, the golf ball does nothing for comparison. I will let the RAM pass, but I figured the .50 and 20mm rounds beside each other helped more in comparing sizes (<- why do I feel a drunk men joke coming on?). Dear God, those HFS people would probably look at me like I was a Terry Wrist. 8O

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:48 am

MechatronicEntity wrote:

:lolfloor: I didn't realize it would automatically display the mammoth-sized version of the picture. For me, the golf ball does nothing for comparison. I will let the RAM pass, but I figured the .50 and 20mm rounds beside each other helped more in comparing sizes (<- why do I feel a drunk men joke coming on?). Dear God, those HFS people would probably look at me like I was a Terry Wrist. 8O

LOL 20 rounds of stim on the house coming for ya ;) and if you know how stimming makes me feel it makes me feel so relaxed i fall asleep and wake up like huh oh yeah i was stimming

MechatronicEntity
Asperger's Syndrome

Postby MechatronicEntity » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 pm

alin0s wrote:
MechatronicEntity wrote:

LOL 20 rounds of stim on the house coming for ya ;) and if you know how stimming makes me feel it makes me feel so relaxed i fall asleep and wake up like huh oh yeah i was stimming

I was thinking more of "comparing sizes" jokes... My mind can reside in the gutter from time to time.

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 pm

MechatronicEntity wrote:
alin0s wrote:
MechatronicEntity wrote:

I was thinking more of "comparing sizes" jokes... My mind can reside in the gutter from time to time.

how much is rent in the gutter :P

MechatronicEntity
Asperger's Syndrome

Postby MechatronicEntity » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:41 pm

alin0s wrote:
MechatronicEntity wrote:
alin0s wrote:
MechatronicEntity wrote:

how much is rent in the gutter :P

Quite cheap actually. Wait... it's FREE! If I was a female, I'd say how much and for how long? :twisted: I love prosti jokes.

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:18 pm

lol

Return to “Sensory Integration Disorder”