Noise Cancelling Headphones...???

Talk about anything that has at least something to do with disabilities and disabled life. Other unrelated discussion belongs in the Random Discussion forum
CelticRose
Disabilities: rheumatoid arthritis

Re: Noise Cancelling Headphones...???

Postby CelticRose » Sun May 24, 2009 3:19 am

I've thought about getting noise-cancelling headphones for work, but even with earbuds people sneak up on me and scare me half to death! :lol:

BOSE is way too expensive. I can think of much better things to buy with $300 than one set of headphones. :roll:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

Be yourself no matter what they say. - Sting

My blog: http://rainbowpincushion.blogspot.com/

RCM

Postby RCM » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:39 pm

:lolfloor: same thing happens to me! spacing out listening to music, and then, AHHHH it's kind of annoying, and my hearing is getting MORE sensitive (time to look for better headphones) NO BOSE!! :flush: put them in the toilet!

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 pm

RCM wrote::lolfloor: same thing happens to me! spacing out listening to music, and then, AHHHH it's kind of annoying, and my hearing is getting MORE sensitive (time to look for better headphones) NO BOSE!! :flush: put them in the toilet!

BOSE - Buy Other Sound Equipment
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

Return to “General Disability Discussion”