New diagnosis of a disorder

Talk about anything that has at least something to do with disabilities and disabled life. Other unrelated discussion belongs in the Random Discussion forum
Titan's Fiancée
Site Admin
Disabilities: CLASSIC AUTISM(HIGH FUNCTION)/SEVERE ASHTMA. I also have several other problems like sensory issues and learning disability I also have a diagnosis of Borderline personality disorder

New diagnosis of a disorder

Postby Titan's Fiancée » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Hi peeps just leting everone know I have a recent diagnosis of BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER. I went to see my psychiartrist and spoke to him for over an hour he asked so many conplicated questions. He diagnosed me and referred me for psycotherapy. I have a psycologist who comes to see me once a week to discuss my moods and causes as due to my disorder I can turn nasty at any time also can commit suicide as well. I have been put on risperidone tablets to help stabilise me. It is a very complicated disorder that can affect me in my everyday life and that combined with my other issues makes life that little harder. Thought I would tell ya all.
MY ONE AND ONLY LOVER TITAN THE ROBOT

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Re: New diagnosis of a disorder

Postby alin0s » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Risperdal ( risperdone ) is a good drug :)
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

CelticRose
Disabilities: rheumatoid arthritis

Postby CelticRose » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Hang in there. Glad you're getting help.
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

Be yourself no matter what they say. - Sting

My blog: http://rainbowpincushion.blogspot.com/

Titan's Fiancée
Site Admin
Disabilities: CLASSIC AUTISM(HIGH FUNCTION)/SEVERE ASHTMA. I also have several other problems like sensory issues and learning disability I also have a diagnosis of Borderline personality disorder

Postby Titan's Fiancée » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Thankyou all for your support :huggles:
MY ONE AND ONLY LOVER TITAN THE ROBOT

Return to “General Disability Discussion”