Do you wish you was married

Talk about anything that has at least something to do with disabilities and disabled life. Other unrelated discussion belongs in the Random Discussion forum
RCM

Re: Do you wish you was married

Postby RCM » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:49 am

alin0s wrote:
Doro wrote:Parents can really be a pain in the a**! :wall: :flush: :twisted:

Definitely! I would love to throw her mom against a wall and her land in the toilet :lol:

I've felt like doing the above to my cell phone before.

You're not the only one that's done that! :lol: except mine didn't land in the toilet, I've thrown my old laptop across the room one time! Still worked after too!

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:04 pm

RCM wrote:
alin0s wrote:

Definitely! I would love to throw her mom against a wall and her land in the toilet :lol:

You're not the only one that's done that! :lol: except mine didn't land in the toilet, I've thrown my old laptop across the room one time! Still worked after too!

I've thrown my phone against the wall before. But that is off topic. I want her mom to land in the toilet, and I want to take a dump and flush her away like the turd she is!
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info

pakrat
Disabilities: Asperger's Syndrome, Dysthymia, Avoidant Personality.

Postby pakrat » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 am

alin0s wrote:

Her mum must be too overprotective. I would have thought she'd have been happy that her daughter had a nice boyfriend. :huh:

alin0s
Site Admin
Disabilities: Cerebral Palsy, Rett Syndrome, Classic Autism High Functioning, Sensory Integration/Processing Disorder, Dyspraxic Spasticity, Severe Spasticity, Scheurmann's kyphosis, Scoliosis, Rotoscoliosis, Hip rotation, Leg length discrepancy, Severely hypotonic trunk/arms/neck, Hypertonic legs & hips, Intractible Epilepsy, Intractible Pain Disorder, Communication Disabilities

Postby alin0s » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:54 am

pakrat wrote:
alin0s wrote:

Her mum must be too overprotective. I would have thought she'd have been happy that her daughter had a nice boyfriend. :huh:

Same here, you would think that a girl who probably will never find true love and has got it right in the bag. But no!

pakrat

Postby pakrat » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:33 am

Her mum was probably jealous. Lol about the turd. :lolfloor: Reminds me a bit of what one of my younger brothers used to say - if anybody upset him, he'd say "I'm gonna throw you down the dunny can!".

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:27 pm

pakrat wrote:Her mum was probably jealous. Lol about the turd. :lolfloor: Reminds me a bit of what one of my younger brothers used to say - if anybody upset him, he'd say "I'm gonna throw you down the dunny can!".

Hahaha, nice one with your young brothers. I wish I could have that girl back. But I have a new girlfriend who I am getting by with pretty well. Sooner or later things should hopefully settle better. It takes a long time for settlement to happen.

pakrat

Postby pakrat » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 am

I'll bet she wasn't really happy with her mum either - her mum probably scares off anyone who looks like getting close to her :(.

Actually, when I was 6, I had a friend living across the road. Her older sister was about 14 and had a pretty foul mouth. She kept on saying I was going to get married in a dunny and because I took it literally, I'd get very upset with her. One day, I'd had enough and threw sand at her. Some got in her eye and then she used to tell me that her mum and dad said I was a child of the devil (they were quite superstitious).

deathchibi

Postby deathchibi » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:40 pm

marrage, too much effort...

alin0s
Site Admin

Postby alin0s » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:47 pm

deathchibi wrote:marrage, too much effort...

Explain.

Botti
Disabilities: Deaf/Low Vision (blind) and Autistic

Postby Botti » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:04 pm

I have been married for a long time. I fought for the right to marry and am very happy that I am.
Deaf Autistic

RCM

Postby RCM » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Good for you! :)

Return to “General Disability Discussion”