Search found 64 matches
- Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:57 am
- Forum: General Disability Discussion
- Topic: Wrongfully banned from a forum?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1104
Banning someone for two years for posting about themselves, even in excessive detail (not saying that was the case, but for the sake of argument), is extreme and uncalled for; a lack of response is even more galling. However, I've had my own experience in that department, and I can say that little c...
- Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:09 am
- Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion
- Topic: To pay taxes or not to be taxed that is the question.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1797
As it was part of their official stance, it would be in violation. Repeatedly.
- Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 am
- Forum: Random Discussion
- Topic: My thanks to Strapples
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1780
I have optimism. In the past year, I've tried to consider the landscape of the ASD forum community... I think that a web of interconnected sites with more of a niche approach and different cultures has the potential to be more successful than trying to incorporate everything that might be desired in...
- Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:04 am
- Forum: Getting to know each other
- Topic: Newbie Saying Hello
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2759
I don't think your idea is a bad idea, but I do think it isn't practical. My building is almost 100 years old and part of the historical register; there are structural limitations in terms of what I can and cannot do. At this point, we post that we do not have a public restroom, because it would be ...